- Athens Clarke County Community Protection Division (How to request inspections of potential code and ordinance violations.)
- Athens-Clarke County Government Official Website (Find your commissioner)
- Athens-Clarke from A to Z (Find out who to call for what.)
- Athens-Clarke County Solid Waste Department (all you need to know about recycling, leaf and limb pickup, how to dispose of hazardous waste and more)
- Athens-Clarke County Landscape Management Department (learn what you can do to protect our urban forest)
- Athens Transit (route schedules and timetables for The Bus)
- ACC Tax Assessor
- The Athens-Banner Herald (daily news, free subscription required for online access)
- The Red and Black (daily student newspaper)
- Flagpole (weekly news, arts, culture, politics, entertainment)
Who Represents You?
- The Mayor of Athens-Clarke County is Kelly Girtz
- Athens-Clarke County Commissioners. Five Points falls into three commission districts (4, 7, and 10), represented by Allison Wright, Russell Edwards, and Mike Hamby, respectively. To see which commission district you live in, check out this map
- The Georgia General Assembly is comprised of the Georgia State House of Representatives and the Georgia Senate.
- U.S. Congress: Five Points is in the 10th Congressional District of Georgia. Our current representative to the United States Congress is Jody Hice, Republican, elected in 2014.
- U.S. Senate: Learn about Georgia’s representation in the U.S. Senate here.
- Governor of the State of Georgia: Brian Kemp (R)
- A great way to see who represents you at a variety of levels is by entering yoru address into Ballotpedia’s “Who Represents Me?” page.